Download the Rotating Biological Contactor Treatment Plant Brochure for a full list of specifications and features
Commercial & Industrial Sewage and Wastewater Treatment Plants
RBC Plant Advantages
- No bar screens - a full time attendant to undertake raking and removal of screenings duties is not required
- Sealed Primary Settling Tanks - limit flies and offensive odours
- Small Footprint - and low visual impact.
RBC Plant Installation CASE STUDIES
Servicing a treatment range of 20 to 2,500 persons. Effluent to Class 'B' or Class 'A' quality
Suitable for mine sites, holiday parks, local governments, councils, construction and industrial.
Class 'B' quality
- Rotating Biological Contactor Process
- Gravity is used extensively in the design
Four distinct treatment phases
- Anaerobic treatment (including sludge digestion)
- Aerobic treatment (RBC phase)
- Effluent filtration
- Effluent disinfection
Class 'A' quality is acheived by the addition of an automatic hollow fibre Ultrafiltration (UF) system.
Check out the Water Treatment page for more information and products.