Customer: Seaforth State School
Location: Seaforth, QLD
Specifications & Features:
Dowdens Pumping and Water Treatment were engaged by Seaforth State School
to design and build a customised Sports Field Irrigation System for use on the school's main sports oval.
The main challenge was designing and installing the system in conjunction with the existing, dated water supply facilities. All fabrication, aside from the tank, was undertaken in house with all of the customer's contract stipulations being met successfully.
Final design was based on the following:
- Field is to be irrigated with a 'travelling irrigator'
- Total area to be irrigated: 158m x 93m
- Install power supply to pump
Key 'Sports Field Irrigation System' Features:
- OCMIS MR 40/130 Hard Hose Irrigator
- 25,000L poly water tank
- GRUNDFOS 1.5kW 415V 3 phase multi stage booster pump
- 415V Control Panel
- x7 Hydrant assemblies along mainline to allow for connection of 'travelling irrigator'
- All Trenching & Backfilling was included in installation price