BIG F PRO 256 Plug & Play UV System 70lpm Including 20 & 1 Micron Filters 20"BIG.
Big F Pro Series UV
The Big F Pro series UV kits are all Italian Made Plug and Play UV units.
The included Italian pre-filters reduce sediment to prevent it from sheltering bugs from the UV light. The Italian UV chamber eliminates harmful pathogens, including bacteria, protozoa (parasites) and some viruses and features an IP54 rated controller.
The units come pre-plumbed, with a single inlet/outlet, mounted on a single bracket under a lockable cover which can protect the unit from weather.
When do I need UV?
If you are on a rural supply (e.g. rain water, bore water etc) that has no protection, installing a UV is an insurance policy. Unfortunately we cannot see harmful bugs like bacteria, parasites or viruses and only find out they have been present if we become unwell. It is not practical to test our water every day, so installing a Big F Pro UV gives you the peace of mind that you are protecting the health of yourself, your family and visitors.
Of course if you have had your water tested and found harmful bacteria present, then you should boil your water until you have a Big F Pro UV installed to protect you from any future contamination.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Eco-Friendly, Chemical Free Disinfection
- Italian Made
- IP54 Rated Control Panel
- Digital Monitor Display
- Lamp Life Counter
- Acoustic Alarm for Lamp Replacement
- Lockable, Weather Resistant Cover
- High Max Pressure Rating of 8.3bar
- Reversible Mounting, choose your flow direction
- Safe, chemical-free, disinfected Water which protects the health of you and your family from harmful microorganisms.
- Italian made means Quality.
- The lockable weather-resistant cover protects your unit from children, vandalism and can be installed where you need it most.
- The reversible mounting means you can have a tidy install every time, no need to run extra pipe.
- The digital display and audible alarm keep you safe by letting you know if your lamp is working and when it needs to be changed.
- The pre-plumbed configuration means a quick, easy, tidy looking installation and you can be sure that you have the correct size filters in relation to the UV.
Incoming Water Quality Parameters
The water which enters the unit must meet the specifications below for the unit to be effective and warranty to apply. If the raw water does not meet these parameters, additional pre-treatment may be required.
|Flow Rate (L/min)
|Reinforced Polypropylene Filter Housings
|Nominal Micron Rating
|Max Pressure (bar)
|Min Temp (degrees celsius)
|Max Temp (degrees celsius)
Big F Pro 256
|Filter Cartridge 1
|TS 20 Micron Pleated 20” Big (Order 807308)
|Filter Cartridge 2
|CPP 1 Micron Polyspun 20” Big (Order 807300)
|Power Cable Length
|1” BSPF Inlet / 1” BSPM Outlet
|UV Reactor Material
|304 Stainless Steel
|UV Reactor/Controller Protection Class
|Measurements (Height x Width x Depth)
|806mm x 722mm x 205mm
INCOMING WATER QUALITY PARAMETER
|AC 110-240V, 50/60Hz
|Max Working Pressure
|4-45°C (Protect from Freezing)
MAINTENANCE / SERVICE INTERVALS
|3-12 Monthly or when pressure loss reaches 1bar (15PSI)
|Annually (9,000 hours)
|UV Quartz Sleeve
|Cleaning is advised at least quarterly. This may vary depending on your water quality – seek the advice of your supplier for your situation
|uartz Sleeve O-Ring
|Annually (unless damaged earlier)
|Atlas Filtri Big Foot Pro 256 UV System Brochure