DAB 251MP-50V Cast Iron Jet Pump Shallow Well With Pressure Switch & 50L Tank
The pump is a self-priming surface mounted jet pump and has a suction capability of up to 8m.
- Domestic installations where a suction lift is required
- Pressure boosting, irrigation and wash down
- Designed for pumping from tanks, rivers and dams.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Pressure switch with adjustable differentia
- Pressure gauge
- Self priming centrifugal pump with excellent suction capabilty
- A pressure tank is required
WATERMARK APPROVAL - WMKA00105 to AS/NZS3499
The WaterMark Certification Scheme is a mandatory certification scheme for plumbing and drainage products to ensure that plumbing an drainage materials and products are fit for purpose and appropriately authorised for use in plumbing installations.
The Plumbing Code of Australia requires certain plumbing and drainage materials and products to be certified and authorised for use in a plumbing or drainage installation. These materials and products are to be certified through the WaterMark Certification Scheme and listed on the WaterMark Product Database.
In order to achieve Watermark Certification, the subject material or product must:
- be tested by a recognised testing laboratory;
- comply with an approved specification (either a relevant existing standard or an approved WaterMark Technical Specification);
- be manufactured in accordance with an approved Quality Assurance Program; and carry a warranty.
|Flow Range Category
|b. 100 - 199 L/min
|Flow Rate (L/min)
|Head Range Category
|c. 60 - 99 m
|Max Head (m)
|Port Size Inlet
|1 1/4" BSPF inlet
|Port Size Outlet
|1" BSPF outlet
|DAB 251MP-50V Cast Iron Jet Pump Shallow Well With Pressure Switch & 50L Tank