50 Micron Pleated Coarse Sediment Filter 10" Std
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Sediment Filters are used to remove particles from water and protect downstream taps etc from clogging
- Sediment cartridges are resistant to attack by bacteria and chemicals and are suitable for a wide range of applications, including domestic, commercial, and industrial.
CS & TS Pleated Cartridge Range
- Pleated cartridges are commonly used as primary filtration for sediment as they can be cleaned and reused.
- The 20 & 25 micron versions are often used as the first in a series of filters, including as the primary filter in UV kits.
- They have a large surface area to accommodate high flows with a low pressure drop.
|Flow Rate (L/min)
|Nominal Micron Rating
|Min Temp (degrees celsius)
|Max Temp (degrees celsius)
|Atlas Filtri 50 Micron Pleated Coarse Sediment Filter 10" Std Brochure