Hydra Rainmaster Duo Filter Kit for Non Potable Rainwater 90 Mic Mesh 10 Mic Carbon Block
A Hydra Rainmaster Duo Self Cleaning Filter with 1” BSP Plastic inlet/outlet with 90 micron stainless steel mesh filter moulded to a second 10” Std housing containing a 10 micron eco friendly carbon block filter cartridge.
Specially Designed for sediment filtration on non-potable rain water supplies.
Flow rates up to 91lpm, however note that lower flows = lower pressure loss and better ability of the carbon to deal with odour.
The filter bowls are made from PET with exclusive ‘Atlas Green’ environmentally friendly manufacturing process. This clear filter bowl in combination with the included pressure gauges give an easy visual indicator of when the filter should be cleaned.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Hydra – Cleans Your Water, Cleans Itself
Italian made, for superior construction, the Atlas Filtri hydra range of hydra self cleaning filters make coarse sediment filtration easy and convenient.
- A range of low maintenance mesh filters are available to fit your needs
- Cartridges feature an antimicrobial flat seal
- Counter-current self cleaning system that is can be either manual or autoatic for maximum particle removal
- The drain funnel has a backflow preventing device, so this is as easy to install on mains as it is in rural
All Hydra models come with
- Lubrikit (O-ring Lubricant)
|Hydra Self CleaningFilters
|Flow Rate (L/min)
|Nominal Micron Rating
|Min Pressure (bar)
|Max Pressure (bar)
|Min Temp (degrees celsius)
|Max Temp (degrees celsius)
|Max Working Pressure
|8bar (116 psi)
|Max Working Temperature
|Min Working Temperature
|Atlas Filtri Hydra Rainmaster Duo Filter Kit 90 Mic Mesh 10 Mic Carbon Brochure