Bermad C35-P Combination PN16 Compact Air Release Valve
Bermad C35 is a high-quality compact 50m threaded combination air valve suited for a variety of water networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows the efficient release of air pockets from pressurised pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design, this double orifice valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and prevents vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low pressure.
Water networks: Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation at elevations, slope change points and road / river crossings.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice: Higher than usual flow rates.
- Aerodynamic full-body kinetic shield: Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- Dynamic sealing: Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (1.5 psi; 0.1 bar).
- Compact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant: Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- Design in compliance with EN-1074/4 standard.
- Factory approval and Quality Control: Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- Field proven designed for use in irrigation applications with water quality such as river water, channel water, dam water or treated effluent with high reliability
- Pressure Rating: 230 psi; ISO PN16
- Minimum operating pressure: 1.5 psi; 0.1 bar
- Maximum operating pressure: 230 psi; 16 bar
- Media and operating temperature: Water, 33-140°F; 1-60°C
|Bermad C35-P Combination PN16 Compact Air Release Valve Brochure