Bermad IR-C15-P Combination PN12 Compact Air Release Valve
Bermad C15 is a high-quality compact 50mm threaded combination air valve for a variety of irrigation networks and operating conditions. It evacuates air during pipeline filling, allows the efficient release of air pockets from pressurised pipes, and enables large volume air intake in the event of network draining.
With its advanced aerodynamic design and double orifice, this valve provides excellent protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation, with improved sealing in low-pressure conditions.
Its compact design and height makes it suitable for below ground installations where height is an issue.
- ֺ Main Irrigation Networks: Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation downstream of pumps, along supply lines and at elevations in main irrigation networks.
- ֺ Irrigation Control Heads: Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation at filtration and fertilization stations and downstream of main control valves.
- ֺInfield Systems: Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formation in proximity to water meters and automatic regulators.
- ֺ Landscape Irrigation: Protection against air accumulation and vacuum formatioN
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Straight flow body with large diameter automatic orifice: Higher than usual flow rates.
- ֺAerodynamic full-body kinetic shield: Prevents premature closing without disturbing air intake or discharge.
- ֺDynamic sealing: Prevents leakage under low pressure conditions (1.5 psi; 0.1 bar).
- ֺCompact, simple and reliable structure whose parts are fully corrosion, chemical and fertilizer resistant: Lower maintenance and increased life span.
- ֺDesign in compliance with EN-1074/4 standard.
- ֺFactory approval and Quality Control: Performance and specification tested and measured with specialized test bench, including vacuum pressure conditions.
- ֺField proven designed for use in irrigation applications withwater quality such as river water, channel water, dam water or treated effluent with high reliability
- Pressure Rating: 175 psi; ISO PN10 or ISO PN12
- ֺ Minimum operating pressure: 1.5 psi; 0.1 bar
- ֺ Maximum operating pressure: 150 psi; 10 bar, 175 psi; 12 bar
- ֺ Media and operating temperature: Water, 33-140°F; 1-60°C
|Bermad IR-C15-P Combination PN12 Compact Air Release Valve Brochure