Bermad FP 400E-5D Hydraulically Controlled On-Off Deluge Valve
The Bermad Model FP 400E–5D is suitable for systems that include wet pilot lines with closed fusible plugs.
Providing boosted local opening, this model is recommended for systems with elevated fusible plugs. The valve is closed as long as the wet pilot line is pressurized. It opens in response to a hydraulic pressure drop in the wet pilot line.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Local release HRV ־ Quick opening for long hydraulic remote control piping lines
- Remote reset ־ Shut-off on remote command
- One-piece molded elastomeric moving part –
- No maintenance required
- Simple design ־ Cost effective
- Obstacle-free full bore ־ Uncompromising reliability
- Factory pre-assembled trim ־ Out-of-box quality
- In-line serviceable ־ Minimal down time
|Bermad FP 400E-5D Hydraulically Controlled On-Off Deluge Valve Brochure