Pressure Reducing and Sustaining Valve IR-423-55-R
The Bermad Pressure Reducing and Sustaining Valve with Solenoid Control is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve that performs three independent functions.
The Bermad Model IR-423-55-R sustains the preset minimum upstream pressure, it reduces downstream pressure to a constant preset maximum, and it either opens or shuts in response to an electric signal.
- Computerized Irrigation
- Remote and/or Elevated Plots
- Pressure Zone Prioritizing
- Line Fill-Up Control
- Line Emptying Prevention
- Pressure Reducing Stations
- Irrigation Machines
- Low Supplied Pressure Irrigation Systems
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Hydraulic Pressure Control with Solenoid Control
- Line pressure driven
- Sustains upstream line pressure
- Controls system fill-up
- Protects downstream systems
- Electrically controlled On/Off
- Advanced Globe Hydro-Efficient Design
- Unobstructed flow path
- Single moving part
- High flow capacity
- Fully Supported & Balanced Diaphragm
- Requires low opening and actuation pressure
- Excellent low flow regulation performance
- Progressively restrains valve closing
- Prevents diaphragm distortion
- Simple In-Line Inspection and Service
The Pressure Sustaining Pilot commands the Valve to throttle closed should Upstream Pressure drop below pilot setting, and to modulate open when rises above it. When is high, the Pressure Reducing Pilot commands the Valve to prevent Downstream Pressure from rising above pilot setting. Closing the Solenoid causes the main Valve to shut.
The Downstream Cock Valve enables manual closing.
|Pressure Reducing and Sustaining Valve IR-423-55-R Brochure