Bermad WW720-TC Sigma EN ES Triple Chamber Pressure Reduction Valve
The Bermad 720TC Sigma EN ES valve is a regular pressure reduction valve (PRV) with a secondary back up control chamber, used in high-risk PRV applications where extreme reliability is required. The secondary backup chamber comes into play in the event of failure of the primary control chamber. Valves can be fitted with multiple options such as V ports, single or double cavitation cages for superior cavitation protection & regulation and control.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Integral triple chamber design with two chambers on regular operation and one on standby, ensuring continues operation of the control valve in case of main control loop or diaphragm malfunction.
- Dual purpose failsafe mechanism for duplicating the primary control or shutting the valve off in case of emergency.
- Optional dry contact switch for triggering alarm circuits when the failsafe mechanism is activated.
- Simple and easy to install design, allowing on-site retrofitting of any installed 700 series valve by adding the failsafe mechanism without the need to remove the valve from the water line.
- Durable design suitable for highly intensive operation.
- High quality construction materials ensure reliable, resilient and long lasting operation.
- Advanced hydraulic design ensures drip tight sealing.
- Straightforward balanced design including an actuator that can be easily disassembled from the valve body as a separate integral unit for minimal downtime and easy on-site inline maintenance.
- Removable seat assembly offers easy on-site inline maintenance.
|Bermad WW720-TC Sigma EN ES Triple Chamber Pressure Reduction Valve Brochure