Grundfos SB 3-35 AW is a submersible pump designed for the pumping of clean water for domestic and rainwater applications. It is silent when submerged and therefore a noiseless alternative to surface-mounted pumps. The pump is built from high-quality composite and stainless steel materials that are resistant to corrosion.
- Controls & Digital Groundwater Management
- Living space
- Domestic water pressure boosting
- Domestic rainwater harvesting
- Solar Controls & Digital Water Management
- Solar Water Treatment Fertigation & Dosing
- Community water supply
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The Grundfos SB is a compact, submersible booster pump designed for the delivery of clean rainwater for domestic use.
- Start/stop float switch control -The included oat switch will stop the pump if the water source runs dry and re-start when sufficient water is added.
- Virtually silent submerged operation - Won’t disturb your family or neighbours.
- Easy submerged installation – plug & pump - Connect the pump outlet to the pipework, plug into a power outlet and you’re ready to pump.
- For water sources above or below ground - Designed to be submerged in either above-ground water tanks or below-ground water sources.
- Floating suction strainer option - Available with standard suction strainer or optional floating suction strainer, which takes in water from the surface where it is likely to be cleaner.
|Composite, PP - GF30
|Range of ambient temperature
|-10 .. 50 °C
|Type of inlet connection
|Pressure rating for connection
|Maximum installation depth
|Liquid temperature range
|0 .. 40 °C
|Selected liquid temperature
|Power input P1
|Rated power - P2
|1 x 220-240 V
|Capacitor size - run
|12 µF/450 V
|Enclosure class (IEC 34-5)
|Insulation class (IEC 85)
|Built-in motor protection
|Length of cable
|Type of cable plug
|Grundfos Submersible Booster 3-35AW Brochure