The Aquaplus ESD Series DIN Pumps are reliable end suction pumps manufactured to the international standard DIN 24255 (EN 733). Aquaplus ES Series DIN Pumps are suitable for a wide range of applications and industries.
Aquaplus ESD Series Pumps are also available in Long Coupled or Close Coupled configurations.
- Back pull-out facility
- Maximum operating pressure 1600kPa
- Maximum speed varies between 1500 RPM and 3600 RPM dependant on pump size and method of drive
- Maximum temperature with packed gland shaft sealing arrangement -10°C to 105°C
- Cast metal casing with integrally cast feet
- Re-usable casing o-rings
- Shaft carried in grease-lubricated bearings (oil lubrication available on request)
- Cast iron bearing housing
- Shaft sealing is standard as mechanical seal with stainless steel shaft sleeve (packed gland available on request)
- Double shrouded impeller design
- Replaceable wear rings fitted to all volutes
- Removable support foot at drive end for greater rigidity
- Pumps manufactured to the German Standard DIN 24255 (EN 733)
Circulating of liquids, Condenser water, Heating water, Fire protection, Building services, Irrigation, HVAC, Commercial swimming pools.
LITERATURE AND DRAWINGS
|Aquaplus ESD Series Pump Brochure