Bermad IR-453-66 Level Control and Pressure Sustaining Valve
The Bermad Model IR-453-66 Level Control and Pressure Sustaining Valve with Bi-Level Vertical Float is a hydraulically operated, diaphragm actuated control valve. The valve controls reservoir filling by opening at preset reservoir low level and shutting at preset high level. During filling, it sustains minimum upstream pressure, regardless of fluctuating flow or reservoir level.
- Full Range of Low Level Reservoirs
- Unavailable Power Supply Locations
- Limited Supply Pressure Systems
- Systems Irrigated Directly from Fill-Up Line
- Backup for Reservoir Supply Valves
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Line Pressure Driven, Level and Pressure Control
- Prioritizes irrigation over reservoir fill-up
- Bi-Level Hydraulic Vertical Float
- Flexible adjusting Range
- Advanced Globe Hydro-Efficient Design
- Unobstructed flow path
- Single moving part
- High flow capacity
- Fully Supported & Balanced Diaphragm
- Requires low opening and actuation pressure
- Excellent low flow regulation performance
- Progressively restrains valve closing
- Prevents diaphragm distortion
- User Friendly Design
- Easy access to valve and float
- Easy level and pressure setting
- Simple in-line inspection and service
The Pressure Sustaining Pilot (PSP) commands the Valve
to throttle closed should Upstream Pressure drop below setting, and to modulate open when it rises above setting. Upon level rise beyond sliding range, the Float Pilot switches open, directing line pressure into the PSP Control Chamber, which causes the Valve to shut. Level drop causes the FP switch to close, venting the control chamber, and opening the Valve.
As long as the Float is between stoppers and, the Valve remains in its last position.
The downstream Cock Valve enables manual closing.
|Bermad IR-453-66 Level Control and Pressure Sustaining Valve Brochure