Marani assemble and offers to their customers the fourth generation turbine system, providing excellent results even at very low pressures: 2-3 bar when using the spray boom and 5-6 bar when using the rain gun.
The choke-flow turbine with built-in bypass and flanged directly to a gearbox represents a significant advance in hose reel irrigators drive system and makes the system very reliable form a performance point of view.
The turbine is made with a special aluminium alloy and machined using automatic machine tools. The current turbine-gearbox system has eliminated the transmission belt and the external bypasses.
The turbine is connected directly to the gearbox and the bypass is internal. This keeps the pressure absorption to a minimum, allowing the machine to run more smoothly. Every machine is complete with its manuals and instruction stickers, spare parts lists and performance sheets to make the end user run the machine very easily by themselves.
- Telescopic hydraulic feet
- Pressure gauge (glycerine bath)
- Speed equalizer
- 4 Speed gearbox
- Winding handle
- Hot galvanized chassis and reel
- Safety guards
- Water Inlet Shut-Off Valve
- Flexible connection pipe with storage reel
- Mechanical lift of drawbar
- Hydraulic lifting device of trolley by hand pump
- Galvanized raingun trolley mounted on variable track hard rubber wheels
- Turbine mounted on the gearbox with built-in bypass
- 5 wheel trolley
- 110mm x 350m
|Pressure at Inlet (BAR)
|Flow Rate (L/M)
|Wetted Width at 80% (Mtr)
|4.3 – 11.2
|623 – 1570
|62 - 94
|GT050B 110mm x 350m (I)
|SIME Mariner Big Gun
|Nelson SR150 Gun
|Komet 160 Ultra Kit
|Ma-Rain 26 Kit c/w solar panel and pressure switch
|Ma-Rain 56 Kit
|Hydraulic Rotation with Hydraulic Lift of Trolley and Hydraulic Lift of Drawbar with Tractor Jacks
|GT050B Marani Hard Hose Irrigators Range