VARIABLE SPEED POOL PUMP
Pantera pumps are high performance pumps with 5 levels of corrosion resistance. With over 30 years experience selling into the pool industry, we know the more protection you give the motor, the better off you are and that’s why we build five levels of motor protection into the Pantera range of pool pumps.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Stainless steel motor shaft - A 5/8" 316 Stainless Steelshaft extends the life of the pump.
- Shaft Sleeve - A nylon shaft sleeve incorporating aflinger, adds additional water ingress protection.
- Mechanical Seal - A heavy-duty 3/4" 316 Stainless Steelmechanical seal (on all models) provides extended lifeand longer intervals between servicing.
- Plastic Yoke and Lip-Seal - The wet end designintegrates a moulded end-shield cover and lip seal,protecting the motor from water damage.
- Self aligning barrel unions (40mm/50mm) included.
- 3 years limited warranty.Terms and conditions apply.
|Max. input power P1
|Max. output power P2
|230-240V 50Hz single phase
|2850RPM, 945W, P2 800W, 6.0A
|Axial flux, permanent magnet, DC
|ABS Barrel Union to suit 40mm* PVC pressure pipe to AS/NZS 1477
|ABS Barrel Union to suit 40mm PVC pressure pipe to AS/NZS 1477
|Max. Water temperature
|Max. Ambient temperature
|Pentair Onga ECO PPP-800-VS Variable Speed Pool Pump Brochure