SV700 E-VAC IN LINE VACUUM PUMP
The SV E-Vac In Line Vacuum Pump is designed as an in line system allowing the conversion of a standard pipeline into a fixed vacuum system.
The SV E-Vac can be fitted to a range of pipes including HDPE, steel or even flexible suction hose which offers considerable flexibility.
Operating on a variable range of air supplies the SV E-Vac In Line Vacuum Pump can consistently deliver up to 25”Hg+ of vacuum enabling the capture and transfer of most materials.
- Conveyor boot end trouble spots
- Sump cleaning
- Confined space installations
- Tank and pit cleaning
- Hazardous waste recovery
- Drilling mud transfer
- Open sump installations
- FPSO tank cleaning
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The unit can be installed with various nozzles ranging from 100 cfm for viscous liquid transfer up to 280cfm at 85 psi to 100psi for solids recovery.
The SV E-vac must be installed on a 30deg angle or higher but becomes a virtual straight through system ideal for tank cleaning, ship hull installation or hard access sumps with variable contents.
- 100% air powered operation
- Intrinsically safe
- No internal workings
- High vacuum and high airflow
- Fully automatic operation
- Can be fitted to any piping configuration
- Robust construction
- Ideal for use in confined spaces
- Also available in Class 3 carbon, 316 stainless steel or polyurethane coated tanks
|Air consumption options
|100-280CFM at 85psi to 100psi+
- Up to 25”Hg+ (85kPa) vacuum
- Suction inlet and Discharge outlet 75 mm (3”) 100 mm (4”)
- Discharge outlet 100 mm (4”)
- Handles solids to 50 mm (2”
|SV700 E-vac In Line Vacuum Pump Brochure