SV510 Heavy Duty Solids Pump
SupaVac continue to work with industry leading solids control companies to develop our SV510 range of heavy duty solids pumps. These pumps are designed to effectively and efficiently transfer upwards of 60m3/hour @SG1.0(198USGPM) of semi viscous muds and various materials such as drilling mud, OBM, WBM via vacuum load or top load gravity feed.
With its compact design and relatively small footprint, this SV510 is designed with serious performance enhancements.
The SV510 Heavy Duty Solids Pump is completely air powered and operated which renders the unit intrinsically safe with a ATEX Zone 2 & CE conformity approval rating.
- Capture & transfer drill cuttings
- Transfer of mining slurries
- Thickner de-sludging
- Mud & Tailings pond cleaning
- Pit and sump cleaning
- Hazardous waste recovery and transfer
- Oil sludge & tank bottoms
- Vacuum cleaning of barge/vessel bottoms
- Heavy crude
- Bulk transfer, load, unload
FEATURES & BENEFITS
The SV510 is equipped with Next Generation controls designed with safety and reliability in mind. SupaVac have been at the forefront of solids control and drill cuttings management for decades and we intimately understand requirements in the field.
This is why the industry leaders choose to work with us, and no-one else.
Regardless of the application, SupaVac’s range of slurry pumps, solids pumps and sludge pumps guarantee to outperform all similarly designed pumps.
Our state of the art testing allows us to intimately understand our pumps’ performance and our commitment to product development, quality, safety and innovation is unsurpassed.
SupaVac – The Original.
- High volume transfers up to 45m3/hr @SG1.0(198USGPM)
- No internal workings
- A one man manual or automatic operation
- Master/Slave option for 2 pumps
- Visual indicators for easy operation and diagnostics
- No moving parts in contact with product
- Dual fork/crane frame standard
- Optional exhaust air box available
|Air consumption options
|Air consumption 600cfm jetpack and requires 700cfm using air assisted discharge option @95psi to 115psi at the pump
- Suction inlet 100mm (4”)
- Handles solids to 70mm (3”)
- Discharge outlets 125mm (5”
|SV510 Heavy Duty Solids Pump Brochure