INNOVATIVE POOL PUMP
NOW WITH BLUETOOTH®
APPLICATION: Ideal for pool filtration, in-floor pool cleaning systems, connection to external pool controllers, heat pumps and gas heaters. Suitable for pools up to 110,000 litres.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
HIGH EFFICIENCY, SUPER QUIET, WATER COOLED DESIGN
- Bluetooth enabled to allow set and control functionality from your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Super Quiet – Designed with a unique water cooled motor which captures noise and vibrations, allowing super quiet operation, rated down to 50dBa. Your neighbours won’t even know it’s there.
- Full Variable Speed Control – The ProMaster offers the pool owner and operator total control over the speed at which the pump needs to operate, from 1,500rpm to 3,600rpm
- Energy Efficiency – 8 Star energy rating offering up to 70% lower energy use than a traditional fixed speed 1hp pump*
- Backwash speed cycling technology with auto shut off – ProMaster is designed with a schedule selectable backwash cycle that runs the pump between a low and high speeds to agitate the filter media, delivering a more effective clean. A 2 minute auto-shut-off ensures the pump is not accidentally left on draining pool water.
- Dependable – ProMaster incorporates unique loss of prime protection to minimise pump damage if no water is available to the pump.
- Convenient – By water cooling the motor, ProMaster does not require air ventilation, and gives installers more flexibility with pump positioning.
- Easy to install set and operate, no complicated digital push button controls
- Automatic restart technology
- Large 4.5 litre leaf basket for long intervals between cleaning
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards.
*Running your pump at low speed uses less energy to turnover the same amount of pool water
|Supply frequency (Hz
|Max input power (W/hp)
|128W/0.17hp @ Dial 1 524W/0.70hp @ Dial 5 1,111W/1.48hp @ Dial 10 Backwash: varies
|Motor speed (rpm)
|1,500 to 3,600
|Enclosure class (IP)
|Power lead length
|Max water temperature
|Max ambient temperature
|Noise level (AS 5102.2)
|50 dBa (at Speed 1)
|Davey ProMaster® PM200BT Bluetooth Pool Pump Brochure