INNOVATIVE POOL PUMP
NOW WITH BLUETOOTH®
APPLICATION: Ideal for pool filtration, in-floor pool cleaning systems, connection to external pool controllers, heat pumps and gas heaters. Suitable for pools up to 140,000 litres.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
HIGH EFFICIENCY, SUPER QUIET, WATER COOLED DESIGN
- Bluetooth enabled to allow set and control functionality from your iOS or Android smartphone.
- Super Quiet – Designed with a unique water cooled motor which captures noise and vibrations, allowing super quiet operation, rated down to 50dBa. Your neighbours won’t even know it’s there.
- Full Variable Speed Control – The ProMaster offers the pool owner and operator total control over the speed at which the pump needs to operate, from 1,050rpm to 3,100rpm
- Programmable boost cycling for every hour of operation
- For running the pump at full speed (Boost) for a pre-determined time of operation
- Improves surface skimming providing for a cleaner pool
- Ideal for in-floor, pop up, cleaning systems
- Constant flow/speed compensation
- Helps to overcome friction losses experienced as debris builds up in your filter
- Saves money on energy running costs*
- Backwash speed cycling technology with auto shut off – ProMaster is designed with a schedule selectable backwash cycle that runs the pump between a low and high speeds to agitate the filter media, delivering a more effective clean. A 2 minute auto-shut-off ensures the pump is not accidentally left on draining pool water.
- Convenient – Large 4.5 litre leaf basket for long intervals between cleaning
- Weatherproof RJ45 communication port – For speed adjustment via connection to an external pool controller, gas heater or heat pump
- Backwash speed cycling technology with auto shut off – ProMaster is designed with a schedule selectable backwash cycle that runs the pump between a low and high speeds to agitate the filter media, delivering a more effective clean. A 2 minute auto-shut-off ensures the pump is not accidentally left on draining pool water
- Double insulated to water circuit – provided with an Equipotential Bonding Point for AS/NZ 3000 wiring standards.
*Running your pump at low speed uses less energy to turnover the same amount of pool water
|Supply frequency (Hz
|Max input power (W/hp)
|128W/0.17hp @ Dial 1 524W/0.70hp @ Dial 5 1,111W/1.48hp @ Dial 10 Backwash: varies
|Motor speed (rpm)
|1,500 to 3,600
|Enclosure class (IP)
|Power lead length
|Max water temperature
|Max ambient temperature
|Davey ProMaster® PM400BT Bluetooth Pool Pump Brochure