Bermad FP 405-02 Hydraulic Hydrant Valve
The BERMAD Model FP 405-02 is a line pressure driven valve that opens and closes smoothly and safely, following any passage of time. It consists of a restriction that limits the valve opening speed, protecting downstream systems.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy manual opening requires only ¼ turn of pilot handle
- One-piece molded elastomeric moving part – No maintenance required
- Quick cover removal – Minimal down time
- Never “sticks” closed – Reliability
- Simple design
- The valve shall be a line pressure driven, elastomeric type globe valve with a rolling-diaphragm.
- Valve actuation shall be accomplished by a fully peripherally supported, one-piece balanced rolling-diaphragm, vulcanized with a rugged radial seal disk. The diaphragm assembly shall be the only moving part.
- The valve shall have an unobstructed flow path, with no stem guide or supporting ribs.
- The valve cover shall be removable for in-line service, enabling all necessary inspection and servicing.
- The manual release pilot valve shall be supplied assembled with the main valve. It shall require only ¼ turn for full opening or closing. It shall be equipped with a device to regulate the opening speed.
- The valve trim shall be supplied as an assembly, pre-assembled and hydraulically tested at an ISO 9000 & 9001 certified factory.
|Bermad FP 405-02 Hydraulic Hydrant Valve Brochure