DYNAJET WITH PRESSURE SWITCH
Davey DynaJet pumps are a compact and economical, single stage jet assisted water pressure system, operated by a pressure switch, with an optional 40P base-mounted tank.
They are ideal for average sized residential homes with modern appliances right through to large double storey homes, pressure boosting applications and for water transfer.
These pumps are also great for domestic irrigation needs.
The DynaJet water pressure systems have been certified and tested to comply with the requirements of the AS/NZS 4020 standard. The AS/NZS 4020 standard stipulates that products in contact with drinking water do not affect the taste or appearance of the water, do not support the growth of micro-organisms and do not release cytotoxic or mutagenic compounds or metals into the water.
Compact, all stainless steel horizontal multistage centrifugal pump pressure system control options to suit application. Flows to 430lpm and heads to 65m.
- Average homes with modern appliances to large double storey homes
- Domestic water supply
- Pressure boosting
- Automatic water transfer
FEATURES & BENEFITS
WHY CHOOSE THE DAVEY EVERYDAY SERIES (X) WITH TANK?
Single stage jet assisted centrifugal with closed vane impeller.
303 stainless steel pump shaft.
Internal suction side check valve fitted.
Mechanical shaft seal.
O-ring casing seals
Pressure switch control with adjustable cut-in and cut-out pressure.
2 pole, 2850rpm, 50Hz
TEFC with IP55 enclosure.
Class F insulation
Permanently split capacitor design.
Double contact sealed C3-HTG rated ball bearings
Protected against both high operating temperatures and high current by a built-in automatically resetting thermal overload.
Captive heavy duty butyl diaphragm meets FDA (USA), Watermark (Aust), WRAS (UK) and CE requirements for potable water.
Fully lined water cavity.
- Manufactured from highest quality corrosion resistant materials
- Compact base mounting for quick and easy installation
- Fully adjustable pressure switch allows for installation adjustments
- TEFC motor-corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
- Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
- Every tank and pump unit individually tested to guarantee reliable operation
- Low maintenance
- Easy to service if required
|Maximum total head
|Cut-in pressure (factory setting)
|Cut-out pressure (factory setting)
|Maximum liquid temperature
|Maximum ambient temperature
|Maximum suction lift
|Inlet size (BSP)
|Outlet size (BSP)
MATERIALS OF CONSTRUCTION
|Glass filled polycarbonate
|Glass filled noryl
|303 stainless steel
|Internal check valve
|Internal check valve spring
|Stainless spring stee
|Jet and Venturi
|Inlet & outlet ports
|Glass filled nory
|Seal ring (stationary)
|Seal ring (rotating)
|304 stainless steel
|Input power (P1)
|Output power (P2)
|Full load current
|Locked rotor current
|Starting P.S.C. Insulation class
INSTALLATION & PRIMING
- On installations with suction lifts over 1m a good quality foot valve or non-return valve should be fitted to the suction pipe.
- The system is primed by filling the pump and suction line with water through the priming port and replacing priming plug prior to switching on.
|Davey XJ50P Dynajet Pumps Brochure